Another solo episode in light of recent events, and an audio version of this week’s Trapital article, “Why Ownership Matters More in Hip-Hop.”
The system hasn’t always had hip-hop’s best interest at heart, so its artists are more likely to take control.
- Why Ownership Matters More in Hip Hop
- Beyonce Commencement Speech | Dear Class of 2020
- Cash Money Records Has a Bleak Future Without Drake and Lil’ Wayne
- Why Death Row Was Bound to Self-Destruct
- Spreadsheet: Hip Hop Statements – BLM 2020
Hip-hop’s influence continues to grow. Learn how it impacts your business. Join the execs, CEOs, and moguls who read Trapital: trapital.co