Powered by RedCircle
Zack O’Malley Greenburg, Senior Editor of Media & Entertainment at Forbes, came through the Trapital Podcast to talk about the Forbes’ annual Hip-Hop Cash List. We talked about the artists like Cardi B and Meek Mill who question the results, the integrity challenges with self-reported data, the amount of work that goes into reporting a single number, and more.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | SoundCloud | YouTube | RSS
Host: Dan Runcie, @RuncieDan, trapital.co
Guest: Zack O’Malley Greenburg, @zogblog, forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg
- Article: Highest Paid Hip-Hop Acts 2019: Kanye Tops Jay Z to Claim Crown – Forbes
- Article: Kanye’s Second Coming: Inside the Billion-Dollar Yeezy Empire – Forbes
- Article: Artist, Icon, Billionaire: How Jay-Z Created His $1 Billion Fortune – Forbes
- Twitter: Cardi B, Meek Mill, “Pee” from Quality Control Music
- Article: Why Cardi B Doesn’t Need to Go on Tour – Trapital
Hip-hop’s influence continues to grow. Take your insights to the next level. Become a Trapitalist.